Monday 5 December 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Christmas Is Here At The Spiral Finally   - Yayyyyyyyy

The below blurb is taken from the Ravenwood  Bulletin

 It's beginning to look a lot like Yuletide! Hello, I'm Felix Navidad, and I'll be appearing in the Spiral a few days from now to start off the Yuletide Festival. We hold the Yuletide Festival every year and this year it's going to be spectacular!

There will be decorations in the Wizard City Commons, and I'll be taking up my usual post at the fountain in the Wizard City Shopping District. I have many Yuletide themed items for sale, and you'll find many more will be arriving in the Crown Shop throughout the month of December, so keep checking back for new items!

We'll also be holding a special event later in the month with sales, promotions, giveaways and lots of exciting surprises. 


And he is there now in Olde Town.  He has some great Christmas items as well as the pets the Frostman, the Christmas Elf and the Yuletide spirit.  All items can be picked up with crowns.  I will be undertaking some serious boss farming and will let you know if I pick any of the Christmas goodies up and from who.

No comments:

Post a Comment